We specialise in communications and eCommerce disciplines, with the ability to use our extensive experience and contacts in these sectors. As a consequence we are able to provide a single point of contact for all requirements.
Reputation: CAS has built its enviable reputation by matching consultants to client’s needs.
Resourcing Solutions: CAS uses the same selection and matching process to provide a resourcing solution.
Understanding Client’s needs: CAS have specialised in understanding their clients’ businesses, cultures and needs. This same business comprehension will underpin resourcing needs.
Resourcing for Changing Markets: CAS recognise that in today’s markets, clients’ needs change from project to project and in adapting to market forces.
Communications IT – eCommerce: CAS will undertake contract and permanent resourcing requirements for all levels of Communications, IT and e-Commerce staff and management.
Candidate Selection: CAS undertake to select and offer only the most appropriate candidates, according to brief, matching personalities to company cultures and skills to tasks.
A Service for Clients and Candidates: CAS will always strive to satisfy both the client’s and the candidate’s needs, thus maintaining their own reputation for the provision of high-quality services and best possible solutions.
Account Management: CAS Consultants and Directors will act as Account Managers for each client, to achieve the best understanding of resourcing requirements.
Relationship building: CAS are not interested in fast profits – we look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and our contractors.
To satisfy the need for recruitment of high quality sales and communications professionals, CAS has an established resourcing division to supply permanent and contract personnel to the Telecommunications and IT industry.
The close relationship developed with its clients, and 30 years of consultancy background, means that CAS can quickly comprehend the precise knowledge and skill sets required for each individual vacancy. CAS will then submit only 2 or 3 CVs, allowing clients more time to concentrate on proper selection. The approach taken is multi-faceted to ensure all avenues of opportunity are covered:
- Circulate the vacancy outline to CAS consultants and associates – through various projects and customer / supplier relationships, this is one approach that results in high quality individuals being identified who are not “actively looking” for a move
- Internal company database of candidates who we know are looking for a career move
- Advertising – CAS has very specific, niche advertising processes which are directly linked to the requirement – this provides significantly improved results over the common “blanket” mass – advertising method
CAS values the long-term relationships that it has established with clients, and its resourcing service operates in the same way. CAS can provide a fast, efficient service CAS has a number of resourcing agreements with suppliers and end users, example case studies are available on request. Contact us: email@example.com.
- Our Expertise
- Telecommunications Project Management
- Office Relocation Management
- Telecommunications Resourcing
- IT Systems and Networking
- Telecommunications Consulting
- Trading Turret and Trading Floor Strategy
- Trading Floor Design and Project Management
- Business and User Requirements Analysis
- ICT and Telecommunications Product Development