This involves working towards set business objectives with limited resources using PRINCE2 project planning methodologies to achieve measured results and formally structure the management of scope, time, cost and quality. CAS uses as a base model MS Project with a Gantt chart as the centre of all operations but is able to accommodate and work with other project management methodologies or to the clients own infrastructure and working methods.
CAS understands the organisational risk and to develop counter measures to minimise and control those risks and where the life-cycle extends from inception and feasibility through to commissioning, testing and into an operational life cycle.
CAS is able to offer bespoke PM training in association with alliance partners and to mentor and develop a clients own project resources in a controlled environment.
CAS is able to offer clients programme management skills and resource where simultaneous management and co-ordination of a number of projects is required. This is often an extension to or added onto existing project roles.
CAS has a number of senior, experienced consultants all of whom have worked for and with complex network construction solutions within leading telecoms service providers.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEXT SUCCESSFUL PROJECT WITH CAS
- Our Expertise
- Telecommunications Project Management
- Office Relocation Management
- Telecommunications Resourcing
- IT Systems and Networking
- Telecommunications Consulting
- Trading Turret and Trading Floor Strategy
- Trading Floor Design and Project Management
- Business and User Requirements Analysis
- ICT and Telecommunications Product Development