We specialise in technology disciplines, with the ability to use our extensive experience and contacts in these sectors. As a consequence, we are able to provide a single point of contact for all requirements.
Reputation: CAS operates in technology markets with a uniqueness to deliver a quality resource to fulfil on a client’s specific brief.
Understanding Clients’ needs: CAS has specialised in understanding their clients’ businesses, cultures and needs. This same business comprehension will underpin resourcing needs.
Resourcing for Changing Markets: CAS understands that markets today are in constant change, not only on a project by project basis but also integrating with business culture and business expectations.
What makes CAS Resource special: CAS will undertake contract and permanent resourcing requirements for all levels of Technology, IT specialists, business analysts, programme and project management and operations.
Candidate Selection: CAS undertake to select and offer only the most appropriate candidates, according to brief, matching personalities to company cultures and skills to tasks.
A Service for Clients and Candidates: CAS will always strive to satisfy both the client’s and the candidate’s requirements, thus maintaining their own reputation for the provision of high-quality services and best possible solutions.
Account Management: CAS Resourcing experts will act as Account Managers for each client, to achieve the best understanding of resourcing requirements.
Relationship building: CAS look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and our contractors.
How does CAS work: The close relationship developed with its clients, and 30 years of consultancy background, means that CAS can quickly comprehend the precise knowledge and skill sets required for each individual vacancy. The approach taken is multi-faceted to ensure all avenues of opportunity are covered:
- Circulate the vacancy outline to CAS consultants and associates – through various projects and customer/supplier relationships, this is one approach that results in high quality individuals being identified who are not “actively looking” for a move
- Internal company database of candidates who we know are looking for a career move
- Partner Support – CAS has very specific, niche partners who are able to match candidates directly to the requirement – this provides significantly improved results over the common “blanket” mass – advertising method
CAS values the long-term relationships that it has established with clients, and its resourcing service operates in the same way.
To experience a professional resourcing service, contact us: email@example.com.
- Our Expertise
- Telecommunications Project Management
- Office Relocation Management
- Technology Resourcing
- IT Systems and Networking
- Telecommunications Consulting
- Trading Turret and Trading Floor Strategy
- Trading Floor Design and Project Management
- Business and User Requirements Analysis
- ICT and Telecommunications Product Development