Combined Telecomms Solutions for Redbridge Health Trust
CAS carried out a network and strategy review for providing services to a new Acute Hospital (King George) and the subsequent decanting programme from four other hospitals. The functions carried out by CAS were:
- Strategic review and planning
- Network audit and feasibility
- Specification, ITT and evaluation
- Procurement, installation and training
- Centralisation of operators and alarms
The equipment chosen were iSDX systems. Other elements included evaluation of alternative network providers (Bell Cable Media and Mercury were selected).