Trader Voice services to Global Energy Company trading floors
For over 5 years CAS has delivered a Managed Service for the management of all trader voice projects globally. This followed a successful 3 years period where 6 new trade floors in North America were successfully implemented. The CAS service has been managed by a programme lead, supported by a team of 10 consultants enabling CAS to cover all aspects of Project Management and subject matter expertise, delivered to match the specific needs of the client.
The CAS service has been reviewed and enhanced on an annual basis over the past 5 year period with successful delivery and execution, underlined by the continued re-newel of the managed service contract.
Ongoing successful management and delivery within one of the most challenging technology areas is testament to the quality and high level of standards demonstrated by CAS consultants.
CAS is currently in the delivery stage for a new workplace recovery site in Texas, USA. This includes upgraded trading delivery for Madrid, upgrades for 6 turret systems in North America and the updating of the London laboratory system.
The CAS Managed Service includes a very wide trade of disciplines, the key areas are:
- Production of technical design documentation for all trader voice systems including turrets, voice recording, IP telephony, desktop integrated voice, wide area networking, local area networking and digital security.
- Subject Matter Expertise for the production of detailed technical implementation plans for all project changes including security updates to Microsoft operating systems, turret system and NICE recording upgrades, and wide area network, covering the client and supplier responsibilities.
- Management of all system changes, ensuring all systems are brought back into operation once the change window has closed, working very closely with the client operational teams to maintain “silent running”.
- Project Management service covering strict client process for finance, design, supplier scoping, execution and operational handover.
CAS Delivery Scope
- The CAS service covers a wide range of technology in three regions: EMEA, North America and Eastern Hemisphere, including:
- 12 x BT ITS turrets systems, four of these are configured in a campus environment, located in Mega Data Centers.
- 9 x NICE NIM 4.1 systems configured to record calls from BT ITS Turret and Cisco Call Manager systems.
- Integration to and management of the delivery from 4 large Cisco Call Manager clusters and transition to Microsoft Lync
- Dedicated trader strength networks deploying DWDM technology at 4 core centers and distribution to over 5 major trade floors in London, Houston, Chicago, Calgary and Singapore.
- Management of a Proof of Concept laboratory in London where all new releases of hardware and software upgrades are fully tested before being released under strict quality guidelines into the production environment.
- Lead team for new trading sites through acquisition across 5 sites in North America covering the review of existing IT services and ensuring these are developed to match the client’s high standards suitable for the trading environment.
- Successfully maintaining energy trading services for trader voice covering over 2000 positions.