Our Policy Specifics
We are committed to a programme of management, continuous improvement and reporting of our direct and indirect impacts, which marks our contribution to improving the world in which we live.
We strive to be a good corporate citizen, recognising our responsibility to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate.
We respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and seek to be guided by its provisions in the conduct of our business.
Health and Safety
We are committed to providing a working environment which is both safe and fit for the intended purpose and ensures that health and safety issues are a priority for all business operations.
We regard suppliers as our partners and work with them to help us achieve our policy aspirations in the delivery of our products and services.
We seek to provide our customers with a service hallmarked by integrity, quality and care.
Standards of Business Conduct
We adhere to the Communications Management Association’s code of conduct.
- We only undertake to do work or provide a service that is within our professional competence;
- We do NOT claim any level of competence that we do not possess;
- We develop our professional knowledge, skills and competence on a continuing basis, maintaining awareness of technological developments, procedures, and standards that are relevant to our field.
- We ensure that we have the knowledge and understanding of Legislation and that we comply with such Legislation, in carrying out our professional responsibilities.
- We respect and value alternative viewpoints and, seek, accept and offer honest criticisms of work.
- We avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false, malicious or negligent action or inaction.
- We reject and will not make any offer of bribery or unethical inducement and we are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards.
CAS – Policy Expectations
We will engage in dialogue and build relationships with many different groups to promote understanding and seek new ways of conducting our business to greater mutual advantage. We respect cultural diversity and seek mutual benefit from working together with people with diverse experiences and cultural backgrounds.
Latest Corporate and Social Responsibility News and Information
- Our Expertise
- Telecommunications Project Management
- Office Relocation Management
- Technology Resourcing
- IT Systems and Networking
- Telecommunications Consulting
- Trading Turret and Trading Floor Strategy
- Trading Floor Design and Project Management
- Business and User Requirements Analysis
- ICT and Telecommunications Product Development